Tuesday, August 18, 2009

baby you can drive my car

Full day of driving and movies. I saw julie and julia or whatever the title is. I originally went to the movies to go see district 9 with my dad because i felt it would help be get in touch with my inner guy but I dont think that exists in lauren robuck. im full blooded girl and not meant to see those movies. i made a pretzel run halfway through and then came back and sat next to this fat old man who i soon realized wasnt my father, i look up to realize im an idiot and i go tell my dad the movie is going ot give me nightmares. I went into the next movie and decided to look like an outcast, i sat in the front, dead center which made it very nice for my neck and eyeballs i might need surgery. just kididng but it wasnt a wise idea.So whoever is looking at this blog i very much appreciate it. I think more and more blogs these days are coming noticed and being published into movies and books which lets not get carried away here obviosuly mine isnt one of them because i dont have a steady subject but i am considering journaism as a career so i am going to find a subject that i like to write about and go for it! yes you heard me right or should i say write i am going ot start publishing my blog and writing about things that are concrete ideas or subjects in the world. Maybe i should write about political issues in the world and we can talk about everyones different views. How about this YOU EMAIL ME about the topics you want to discuss or if you have a problem you want me to discuss and i will write about it openly on my blog. no bullshit emails please all honest and i will write about your problems or give advice over this blog! email to HATE2LAUNDRY@yahoo.com

No comments: