Wednesday, August 26, 2009

first day of my life

im so glad i met you. the first day of school is fab well not really its just school ecesxpt im onw year onlder tons the wisr. its wird how i look back a few months and i was wishing to be a junior and now i would rip out my bangs to be a freshman again although i do love being looked up to its jsut not my thing to grow up too fast, my mom says im sensitive well shes a drama queen so what shall she know. anyways as i sat in class i wondered who the mysterious person was that was sitting in fron tof my, i asked my friend sitting beside me if it was a boy of girl and frankly she didnt know either,i tapped it on te shoulder and figured out it was a boy. phew i got that one off my chest it is though a little hard now to tell what gender a human is because of the sweaters slash beanies they wear you just never know what your hand it about to tap on the shoulder. i ade it into ap photo wich exites me but im not sure if i like the idea that im not going to be able to be in any shows besides the ones i audition to be in. my photography has been published on cards visit iheartugreetings.com and check it out (cactus) well anything interesting you would like me to discuss in my blog just email me.xoxo

No comments: