Monday, August 31, 2009

dumd ass teens

These are the happieool when it comes down to it best years of my life so far. I love my life and friends and family. I love school when it comes down to it besides the gum smacking teens and the alcoholic teachers and the seats theat give you back aches but besides that its fab. Teen years are meant to be wild and crazy. i mean FUCKKK live your life ive lateyl been going for everything that comes my way only if i know it will have a semi positive outcome. I just want to live dont really care about the things that they say. how cheesy of me to quote fucking "good charlotte" i know so 8th grade shut up! i think i am really living each and every day to its very fullest, i make sure to look at a situation i am going into and make sure it will do good things for me well anyways now that ive babled on about me email me about you! go for it HATE2LAUNDRY@YAHOO.COM now!

No comments: